Tracerplus Connect software makes a hardcoded reference to the linked Tracerplus Desktop project. However if you need to relocate the directory of the Desktop project that will break the Connect references to the fields and cause the synchronization to fail.
If you move the Desktop project the following workflow may be best:
- Stop the Connect Server service
- Move the Desktop project (via export > import)
- locate the “.tce” file in the Connect project directory and replace all occurrences of the string :
with the new directory, so if the new dir is “D:\TP” it would become:
- Enable TCP:443 access to the server from the internet
- Check local IPTABLES fw access for public TCP:443 access too
- SSH into the server and run the following command:
sudo certbot — –force-renewal -d <certname here>
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /featurename:NetFx3ServerFeatures /Source:X:\sources\sxs
Note: X: is the drive letter of DVD drive on the computer, adjust it accordingly.
To re-install WSUS with a clean database i.e. no previous configuration:
Run Windows Powershell as Administrator and use the following commands:
- Uninstall-WindowsFeature -Name UpdateServices,Windows-Internal-Database -Restart
- Post restart, delete EVERYTHING in the C:\Windows\WID\ (for Win 2012 r2) folder.
- Then run the following command to re-install WSUS:
Install-WindowsFeature UpdateServices -Restart
This only works on PowerShell 3 or higher.
I had to run the postinstallation tasks manually via Powershell using the WID db, if using SQL you need to add in sql_instance=
C:\Program Files\Update Services\Tools\WsusUtil.exe content_dir=”<<dir of update download location>>
NAT Configuration on OpenSense
interface > other types > vlan > Add
interfaces > assignments > Add new interface > assign name, ip address, mru etc
Firewall > nat > outbound > clone existing rule and edit network address &